Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person worship services
have been cancelled until further notice.
Please join us for online worship each Sunday at 9:00 am
at FB/Northwood UMC or You Tube
If you would like to watch the video of each Sunday worship,
please click on the Worship tab above.
(we will post a new video every Sunday after 10:00 am).
9:00 – 10:00 AM
COME JUST AS YOU ARE TO WORSHIP!
Fellowship 10:00 – 10:30 AM
Sunday School 9:20 – 10:00 AM
Adult Study 10:30 – 11:30 AM
A CHURCH WITH A BIG HEART
We are a church looking to expand in our mission and vision. We welcome everyone who walks through our doors in search of a relationship with Jesus Christ. We currently provide a Sunday morning worship service at 9 AM, a time of fellowship after the service, Sunday school from 9:20 – 10:00 AM and Adult Study from 10:30 to 11:30 AM.
We provide monthly fellowship opportunities and services to the surrounding communities of Esko, Cloquet, Carlton and Duluth. We are looking to broaden and deepen our individual relationships with Christ through a variety of special seasonal worship opportunities.
Ours is an open communion table and everyone is welcome to take communion which we offer on the first Sunday (usually) of the month.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US – THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU!
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE IN GROWING GOD’S CHURCH IN FUN FOOD FELLOWSHIP AND FAITH
- Communion served first Sunday of the month unless otherwise announced
- Epiphany Celebration first Sunday after January 6th, Pinata for kids and South of the Border Potluck for all
- Maundy Thursday ~ Judeo Christian Seder Meal, Kid Friendly Passover Meal and Communion
- Easter Morning Breakfast and worship
- Spring and Fall Auctions
- Vacation Bible School and Supper ~ second week in June
- Rally Sunday ~ second Sunday in September
- All Saints Day worship service
- Christmas Cookie Bake Sale
- Sunday School Christmas Program and Potluck
- Happy Birthday Jesus Sunday
- Christmas Eve Evening Service (7:00 PM)
FIND US ON SUNDAY
Please find us at 62 West Highway 61 Esko, Minnesota. Esko is about halfway between Duluth and Cloquet, Minnesota and can be reached from I-35, taking the exit at mile post marker #242 and heading north onto Thompson Rd. Turn west at the town’s center onto Hwy 61. Northwood Church is on the south side of the divided highway about 1 mile west of the intersection of Thompson Rd and Hwy 61.